Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings Build (Cookie Run Kingdom)
This Cookie Run Kingdom Topping Guide will look at the best Snow Sugar Cookie Toppings Build in Cookie Run: Kingdom. There are many different toppings out there, and the best one for each cookie differs based on what role they’re playing. Keep reading to learn more…
What Toppings Go On Snow Sugar Cookie?
The best Snow Sugar Cookie toppings depend on what role they will be playing in your team. If you’re focusing on ATK, you should choose 5 Searing Raspberry, dealing much more damage. For a more tanky build, you should choose 3 Searing Raspberry and 2 Solid Almond, giving it some extra damage resistance.
- 5 Searing Raspberry Toppings (DMG Build)
- 3 Searing Raspberry and 2 Solid Almond Toppings (Tank + Damage Hybrid)
Snow Sugar Cookie Build Description
Here are Snow Sugar’s stats (with an ATK build) at level 60:
- Power: 167,373
- HP: 87,466
- ATK: 47,1227
- DEF: 35,347
- CRIT: 14%
Here is the best Snow Sugar Cookie team in Cookie Run Kingdom:
- Dark Cacao Cookie with 5 Solid Almond (Front)
- Snow Sugar Cookie with 5 Searing Raspberry (Middle)
- Frost Queen Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Middle)
- Pure Vanilla Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Rear)
- Cotton Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Rear)
Is Snow Sugar Cookie Good?
The Snow Sugar Cookie is one of the best DPS characters (particularly good in Arena) because of its Blizzard ability. This summons a Snow King that causes a snowstorm, dealing area damage over time and freezing enemies. What makes him unique is that he will not disappear once Snow Sugar Cookie dies; instead, remaining in the battle.
Snow Sugar Cookie is an EPIC Tier character, meaning unlocking her isn’t too hard (getting an EPIC has about a 19.3% gacha chance). As such, she is a popular choice for beginners looking for a DPS cookie. Unlike the Werewolf Cookie, investing your topping pieces is relatively safe because she has much more potential.
How To Get Snow Sugar Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom?
Follow these steps to get the Snow Sugar Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom:
- Collect 300 Crystals.
- Buy and open a Gacha.
- There is a 19.3% chance of receiving an EPIC tier cookie (including Snow Sugar Cookie).
- If you don’t get her, repeat these steps.
About the Snow Sugar Cookie…
Here are a few quick facts about Snow Sugar Cookie:
- Role: Summoner (ATK focus)
- Release Date: 26th September 2016
- Age: Young
This guide looked at the best Snow Sugar Cookie toppings in Cookie Run Kingdom. By using the information above, you should be able to create an excellent summoner team that will take you through most of the campaign and can be used in PvP. If you decided to spend your topping pieces of Snow Sugar Cookie, you made the right choice; she has great potential!