Challenge 19 on Merge Dragons is one that many players dread. The map isn’t huge, so combining or manipulating the elements is not hard. The problem lies with you only getting so many dragons, and there are lots of Zomblins. Therefore, getting through the challenge means fighting.
Make sure you take care of the land, particularly if you have Flowers of Life. You want to protect the flowers and keep them well-defended. If you don’t have them, you won’t be victorious. You shouldn’t worry about the timer too much, which is relatively lenient for the level.
How to Beat Merge Dragon Challenge 19
|Main Goal||Restore 1 Gaia statue|
|Secondary Goals||8,000 points for beginner, 12,000 points for advanced, and 14,000 points for expert|
Tips for Achieving Challenge 19’s Main Goal
The first thing we’ll discuss is how to beat the primary goal.
- There’s an orb in the map’s center. Pick it up and then put it under the grave to the right.
- Use it for healing the nearby dead lands. Then use the healing expander that’s below the Gaia statue.
- Merge the three statues and achieve the challenge’s primary goal.
Tips for Getting a High Score
Now that we know how to beat the main goal, let’s look at how to get a high score here.
- Get rid of the Zomblins. However, you want to keep 1-2 cellars. Merge the graves to maximize your points.
- Move the flower if a Zomblin is attacking somewhere where you have a flower. Flowers are necessary for getting the most points.
- Optimize your dragons’ activity. Make sure they’re constantly harvesting or attacking Zomblins. Double tapping will save you much time.
We hope that you found this guide to challenge 19 helpful. Please keep returning to our site because we constantly add more content to help you with your gameplay. Have a great day, and feel free to comment below.
We hope that you found this guide to challenge 19 useful. Please keep returning to our site because we always add more content to help you with your gameplay. Have a great day, and feel free to comment below.