Alchemist Cookie Toppings Build (Cookie Run Kingdom)
Alchemist Cookie is a Rare Cookie with an equally rare passion – hard work and research. This cookie made from the freshest grapes is out to find the perfect formula for everything.
This page is part of our complete Cookie Run Kingdom Topping Guide and details the best toppings for Alchemist Cookie.
What Toppings Go On Alchemist Cookie?
The best toppings for Alchemist Cookie are 5 Swift Chocolate, to reduce the Cooldown time and get the maximum use out of her Special Technique’s Poison Damage.
Another option for greater Dmg overall is to use 5 Searing Raspberry, and throwing in 1-2 Juicy Apple Jelly toppings might give this cookie a better chance at a Critical Hit.
- 5x Swift Chocolate (recommended)
- 5x Searing Raspberry (Max ATK)
- 3x Swift Chocolate, 2x Searing Raspberry (Balanced Build)
- 4x Swift Chocolate, 1x Juicy Apple Jelly (Poss. Increased Crit. Strike)
Alchemist Cookie Build Description:
Alchemist Cookie is classed as a Bomber Type cookie who works best in the Middle Position. Her Special Skill is Unstable Formula.
Unstable Formula creates a Poison that, when thrown, causes Poison Dmg. over time, in addition to the original DMG. Unstable Formula has three stages of development, and a higher stage causes Higher DMG over a wider area.
Best Alchemist Cookie Team:
Here’s one of the best Alchemist Cookie Teams:
- Avocado Cookie with 5 Solid Almond (Front)
- Knight Cookie with 3 Solid Almond, 2 Searing Raspberry (Front)
- Alchemist Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Middle)
- Adventurer Cookie with 5 Searing Raspberry (Middle)
- Clover Cookie with 4 Swift Chocolate, 1 Searing Raspberry (Rear)
Is Alchemist Cookie Good?
Alchemist Cookie is a Rare Tier Cookie. As a starting Cookie, Alchemist Cookie is a decent choice. It does long term damage with the Poison Effects, which can be handy in PVP or World Exploration.
Alchemist Cookie is a decent starting cookie, but it’s not the best in its class, especially with the delay to get maximum effect of the Poison DMG, and as players reach higher levels, switching it out for a stronger cookie might be the best option.
Alchemist Cookie has two Bonded Teams the cookie can be part of:
- Sibling Rivalry Team: Bonded to Vampire Cookie
- A Matter of Pride Team: Bonded to Wizard Cookie and Snow Sugar Cookie