Beet Cookie Toppings Build (Cookie Run Kingdom)
Beet Cookie may be considered a Common cookie, but there’s no denying this lone ranger with a crossbow has an uncommon ability to survive just about anything a cookie might face.
This page is part of our complete Cookie Run Kingdom Topping Guide and details the best toppings for Beet Cookie.
What Toppings Go On Beet Cookie?
The best toppings for Beet Cookie are 5 Swift Chocolate, to reduce the Cooldown time for her attack, and the accompanying Debuff.
Alternatively, 5 Searing Raspberry would give Beet Cookie’s attack more power, or Juicy Apple Jelly to increase the chances of a critical hit. Perhaps even a combination of Swift Chocolate and Searing Raspberry, or Juicy Apple Jelly could be applied for a more balanced build.
- 5x Swift Chocolate (recommended)
- 5x Searing Raspberry (Max. ATK Build)
- 4x Swift Chocolate, 1x Juicy Apple Jelly (Potential Crit% Increase)
- 3x Swift Chocolate, 2x Searing Raspberry (Balanced Cooldown and Power Build)
Beet Cookie Build Description:
Beet Cookie is a Ranged Type Cookie and works best when positioned in the Rear Position. Beet Cookie wields a Special Skill called Hunter’s Sense.
Hunter’s Sense fires a barrage of projectiles at the opponent with the lowest HP, causing 67% DMG, with a nearly 1% increase with every level. This attack also casts a Debuff that reduces any Healing received by 50% for the next 5 seconds.
Best Beet Cookie Team:
Here’s an example of the best Beet Cookie Team:
- GingerBrave with 5 Solid Almond (Front)
- Avocado Cookie with 5 Solid Almond (Front)
- Carrot Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Middle)
- Beet Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Rear)
- Angel Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Rear)
Is Beet Cookie Good?
Beet Cookie is a Common Tier Cookie, and one of the first Ranged Cookies that can be acquired in game. She makes a decent addition to a team, with a reasonably strong attack.
Beet Cookie is a decent addition to a team for World Exploration, and can do well enough in Arena/PVP with the right toppings and team. She may not be the most powerful cookie, or even the most powerful Ranged Type, but can be a useful addition to a team that needs some Ranged attacks.
Beet Cookie has 1 Bonded Team that can be formed:
- Carrots! CARROTS! Team: Bonded with Carrot Cookie.