As the name would imply, the Ninja Cookie is the perfect companion for a swift attack that no one expects. This page is part of our complete Cookie Run Kingdom Topping Guide and details the best toppings for Ninja Cookie.
What Toppings Go On Ninja Cookie?
The best toppings for Ninja Cookie are 5 Searing Raspberries because a player is able to greatly maximize their attack up to 5 percent. There are other options for effective topping combinations that can be played with too. For example, combining 3 Searing Raspberries with 2 Bouncy Caramels works to substantiate an attack at an increased speed.
- 5 Searing Raspberry Toppings (Recommended)
- 5 Juicy Apple Jelly Toppings
- 5 Bouncy Caramel Toppings
Ninja Cookie Build Description
The Ninja Cookie is an Ambush character in the Rear position. Damage is pretty high for Ninja Cookie as is speed. Ninja Cookie also jumps high in the air when preparing for an attack to startle opponents.
Best Ninja Cookie Team
Here is the best Ninja Cookie team in Cookie Run Kingdom:
- Strawberry Cookie with 5 Solid Almond (Front)
- Red Velvet Cookie with 3 Solid Almond and 2 Swift Chocolate (Front)
- Affogato Cookie with 5 Searing Raspberry (Middle)
- Ninja Cookie with 5 Searing Raspberry (Rear)
- Herb Cookie with 3 Swift Chocolate and 2 Solid Almond (Rear)
Is Ninja Cookie Good?
Ninja Cookie is good because it can provide solid ambush power that will deliver strong attack power, helping to bring down enemies quickly without them having time to prepare a counter attack. Ninja Cookie also has the best jumping ability of all cookies, which can make it easy for them to dodge an incoming move.
Ninja Cookie is a Common Cookie, though this wasn’t always the case. Ninja Cookie was once Rare, and seems to have fallen down the ranks a bit.