Werewolf Cookie Toppings Build (Cookie Run Kingdom)
This Cookie Run Kingdom Toppings Guide will look at the best Werewolf Cookie toppings in Cookie Run: Kingdom…
What Toppings Go On Werewolf Cookie?
The best toppings for Werewolf Cookie depend on which role it’s playing on your team. If it’s your main tank, you should use 5 Solid Almonds. If you’re playing World Exploration mode exclusively, you should use 3 Searing Raspberry and 2 Solid Almonds. If it’s damage you’re after, you should choose 3 Searing Raspberry and 2 Bouncy Caramel.
- 5 Solid Almond Toppings (Recommended)
- 3 Searing Raspberry and 2 Solid Almond Toppings (World Exploration Mode)
- 3 Searing Raspberry and 2 Bouncy Caramel (Damage Build)
Werewolf Cookie Build Description
The Werewolf Cookie’s hallmark ability is Transformation. For 8.0 seconds, he will receive +20.0% HP, and the damage of single hits will increase by 206.9%. Its damage buff will increase by 1.0% at each level by upgrading the ability. Combining Transformation with a damage build (explained above) will make Werewolf Cookie deal serious damage!
Here is the best Werewolf Cookie team in Cookie Run: Kingdom…
- Werewolf Cookie with 5 Solid Almond (Front)
- Strawberry Crepe Cookie with 5 Solid Almond (Front)
- Latte Cookie or Mango Cookie (Middle)
- Parfait Cookie with 5 Swift Chocolate (Rear)
- Herb Cookie with 5 Searing Raspberry (Rear)
This team was designed around the Werewolf Cookie. As such, he is paired with tanks and/or cookies that can stun. Doing this will keep him alive and battle-ready.
Is Werewolf Cookie Good?
The Werefold Cookie can be used when you’re in the early game; however, it should be dropped for a better alternative as soon as possible, such as the Wildberry Cookie. As saving up topping pieces is relatively challenging, we suggest you don’t spend too much on an early game character like the Werewolf Cookie.
Werewolf Cookie is an EPIC Tier character designed for tanking on the frontlines; luckily, it’s relatively easy to unlock. As such, he is a go-to option for many new beginners to Cookie Run Kingdom. Although he should be dropped mid-game for something better, he remains an excellent addition to any team!
How To Get Werewolf Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom
Follow these steps to get Werewolf Cookie in Cookie Run Kingdom:
- Enter the Dark World.
- Grind the level 4-20 (you should have a 1 in 3 chance of receiving a Werewolf Cookie Soulstone).
- Once you have 20 Werewolf Cookie Soulstones, you can purchase him.
About the Werewolf Cookie…
Role: Tank or Damage
Release Date: 26th September 2016
Taste: Bitter and Salty
This guide explained what the best Werewolf Cookie toppings were; which ones you chose depended on the build you were aiming for…